Im 34 an had a hysterectomy almost a year ago. My question is when am I going to stop feeling tired all the time and get back my pre surgery body?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Should have already
After a few weeks to months the effects of the surgery are over. If you still have your ovaries then your hormones did not change.
If your ovaries were removed see your doctor to discuss hormonal therapy. This far out of surgery i would investigate other causes of fatigue with your primary physician.

In brief: Should have already
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
In brief: Tired
It would be unusual to have fatigue due to surgery a year post-op.
Fatigue is normal during the first few weeks as your body's energy is directed towards healing. If you are still tired, see your doctor-- there may be something else going on.

In brief: Tired
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
Dr. Peter Kurzweil