I started having knee pain and they crack all the time. My dr said I have fluid in my knees caused from being a woman and we have wider hips. Really?

Dr. Gregory Carolan
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: No

Not sure what your doctor said, but what he/she probably meant is that kneecap (patella) pain is very common in young women given the angle that their quadricep muscle makes given relatively wider hips.
This angle tends to pull the kneecap out to the side and that can cause pain. Simple knee stretching and exercises should help.

In brief: No

Dr. Gregory Carolan
Dr. Gregory Carolan
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Not really

Goodness, you really need to get a 2nd opinion.
That doc's explanation was total fabrication. See a rheumatologist or orthopedist.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham