I've been working in a night shift for more than 2 years .Now I always feel tired and weak eventhough I have sleep enough. What should I do?

Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Shift work syndrome

Night workers often get poor sleep during the day and often have chronic fatigue after a short while doing it.
Minimizing light exposure during the day and using medical lamps (used for seasonal affective disorder) can help in setting your physiologic clock - but often nothing works other than switching to a more normal shift.

In brief: Shift work syndrome

Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Melatonin

Take liquid melatonin from qnlabs upto 7 drops when you go to sleep and the time you stay up use adaptogen like adhs (vasopressin) will reset you biorhythm and make you feel normal.

In brief: Melatonin

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Arnon Rubin