What else could cause cavities in between teeth, if you floss, brush&and use act. I do not snack and only drink water and milk with one big meal a day?

In brief: Bacteria/genetics

You could have a more aggressive strain of the bacteria that cause cavities, known as streptococcus mutans.
You could also have more acidic saliva, or even enamel that is weak due to genetics. I would suggest having a bacterial atp test and an oral ph test to see if the bacteria is the root cause.

In brief: Bacteria/genetics

Dr. J. Blake Perkins
Dr. J. Blake Perkins
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: When, how, time?

I see this all the time.
Patients tell me that they brush and floss and yet have cavities and honestly, food on their teeth when they come in for dental treatment. First, when do you brush and floss? Make sure it is after and not before meals. Secondly, make sure you are doing it properly. Many patients don't. Demonstrate if to your dentist. Third, are you spending a full 2 minutes? Time yourself.

In brief: When, how, time?

I see this all the time.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Ashish Naik
General Practice

In brief: Acids??

People with acid reflux or heartburn can suffer from caries.
Also females who have been pregnant and experienced nausea can also cause fast forming cavities.

In brief: Acids??

Dr. Ashish Naik
Dr. Ashish Naik
Dr. Brian Hoffman
Dentistry

In brief: Eat More

First, eating one big meal a day is an absolute no-no.
Eat 3-5 small meals each day, you will be healthier and lose bodyfat! cavities are caused by bacteria, sugars, and dark, wet, warm, still environments. Drinking water is great, don't add things to it, and make sure it is clean water. Brush 3x/day, floss daily. Other than that, you may have an enamel issue, and need high-strength fluoride.

In brief: Eat More

Dr. Brian Hoffman
Dr. Brian Hoffman
Dr. Keegan Duchicela