My plantar fibromatosis is making the underneath of my right foot sore to walk on had cortisone 5 mth ago but didn't help what can I do to treat it now?

See below. Alternative include, topical verapamil, surgery or proper padding and orthotic to remove pressure from the area.
Can be treated. You can have conservative tx with orthotics or verapamil or possibly surgery consult a podiatrist for information.