Started with vomiting then headache, bodyaches and 101 fever vomiting gone- flu?

Most likely. Sounds like a viral illness. The GI viruses usually last 3-7 days. The most important thing is to stay well-hydrated. If you develop dizziness or sore throat, see a doctor.
It is likely to be. Stomach flu is the term used when you have a virus in your body which makes you have flue like symptoms and also stomach upset associated with it. It should settle down with some tylenol (acetaminophen) for controlling fever and aches and pains.