A painful tight pain about a half inch below my sternum. I got hot and couldnt breathe. Pee was dark for days after. More chest/abdominal pain. Help?

Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: C md if still there
Those symptoms are suggestive of a gall stone passing into the plumbing that drains the liver (bile duct).
The medical term is choledocholithiasis. It can lead to a severe infection in the liver. If your symptoms are still present, you need immediate evaluation. If you are feeling better, you need to see a doctor asap to get some liver tests and an ultrasound or ct scan.

In brief: C md if still there
Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
no, this is much more of a priority then an elective dental procedure
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery