I'm thin mu tall is 181 my weight is 67 i a list of food to make better weight?

Dr. Idelle Brand
Dentistry

In brief: Eat healthy

When you eat healthy foods, there will be less body fat and more muscle.
Poor quality foods create a "wasting away" effect and no muscle tone. Muscle weighs more than fat, so you will gain weight. Very important to exercise also to build up proper body weight distribution.

In brief: Eat healthy

Pathology

In brief: Units of measurement

Would you please list the units of your weight and height? In any case if you are otherwise healthy and just thin, do not be concerned.
In a few years you will gain weight and look back fondly at this time when you could eat what you wanted and not gain weight.

In brief: Units of measurement

Dr. Adam Smith