I knocked my forehead (upper left) and got a big gooseegg, the next day I started vomitting and head pain continued, should I go to a physician?

Dr. K.C. Brewington
Neurosurgery
In brief: Perhaps
Headache after a blow to the head is not abnormal.
However, new onset vomiting is a warning sign of the possibility of a more serious injury. I would call my medical provider give them more details to see if further workup is indicated. If you have any other symptoms (visual, personality changes, one sided numbness or weakness) seek immediate medical attention.

In brief: Perhaps
Dr. K.C. Brewington
Dr. K.C. Brewington
Dr. Tung Nguyen
Neurosurgery
In brief: Absolutely
Headache and nausea after an injury you described can be early symptoms of a serious injury to the brain (bleeding, bruising or contusion).
Get an evaluation by your doctor or the emergency room immediately.

In brief: Absolutely
Dr. Tung Nguyen
Dr. Tung Nguyen