I am overweight, eat healthy, exercise but still can't lose weight. I really need help. ?

Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: See doctor

Basic biology tells us that if you eat more calories than you use, you gain weight.
If you eat less calories than you use, you lose weight. Make sure you've done a calorie diary so that you know how many calories you're actually eating each day. Then see your doctor with the information & estimate your calorie use. You doctor can be of great help here. Certain metabolic diseases can cause it too.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Change to fat metabo

Take carnitine daily to switch metabolism to burn fats, support pancreas with chromium and reset adrenals with adhs (vasopressin) - will see results immediately.

In brief: Change to fat metabo

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Check your thyroid - if low take over the counter GTA forte and iodozyme by Biotics
Dr. Adam Levy