My wife don't reach orgasm through penetration. She only reach orgasm through oral sex and manual stimulation.?

That's not uncommon. Assuming you are wanting both to happen at the same time you could try: her on top- she should be able to find the right stimulation. Start oral and near climax switch up. Place hand or fingers in a position near her clitorus while inside her. But make sure she is not having pain with the penetration- this will prevent orgasm, as will fear of pregnancy.
Very common. Some women never achieve orgasm during intercourse. Many women require at least some stimulation of the clitoris to have an orgasm. This is difficult to do in the missionary position. There are ways to treat the problem (rear entry with manual stimulation and simultaneous penetration). Ask your family doctor for a referral to a sex therapist.