I am having suxrh a hard time losing weight and am about to give up. Is there a pill out there that can help me lose weight.?

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine
Phentermine helps appetite suppression and may boost metabolism. Naltrexone, topiramate, bupropion, zonisamide, victoza, (liraglutide) Byetta all suppress appetite.
Alli helps. There are other agents as well. They must be used in combination to work and must be used chronically.

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Stuart Wasser
2 comments
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Some patientd have difficulty but for those that tolerate it, it is reasonsbly safe. Thats why you seek s doctors care
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr marci dietrich please discuss rx weight meds with dr. Who is experienced with rx wt meds, if you didn't. You will have the most success with these meds that way. I have used weight medications for over 20 years with very few problems of side effects.
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: Yes,
I agree with dr.Wasser.Success occurs when the physician is an expert in using of weight meds.
That physician will do a history and physical, labwork, ekg, get your old medical records and make sure that you are a suitable candidate for the appropriate weight medication{s]. If the physician is inexperienced using weight meds and and taking care of the obese/overweight pt. Find a new doc.

In brief: Yes,
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Arnon Rubin