My daughter has a splinter in her foot and its so small yhat I can't reach it with twizzers, what is the best way to get it out fast? Help

In brief: I use a needle

When these come into the office it is often because parents have not been able to get them out.
I rely on magnification/light & the business end of an injection needle to scoop the splinter out. If it is superfical enough, i don't need to numb the area with anesthetic. If the splinter is very small and the kid has no pain while walking, you could leave it alone. Some will work themselves out.

In brief: I use a needle

Dr. Sarah Helfand
Some small splinters are hastened out with soaking her foot in warm water.
Dr. Craig Uhl

In brief: Go to your pediatric

Or go to an urgent care to assess it.
If it is small enough, do nothing may be ok. Otherwise, may need special instrumentation to remove it.

In brief: Go to your pediatric

Or go to an urgent care to assess it.
Dr. Craig Uhl
Dr. Craig Uhl
Dr. Cindy Juster