Pain in right lower back run down my leg.

Radiculitis. Also referred to as "sciatica." injury to the nerve root as it exits the foramen which can lead to pain, pins and needles (paresthesias), numbness, and/or weakness. The most common causes are related to disc disease or extra bone growth (spondylosis). Treatment is initially conservative with physical therapy and antiinflammatories. If ineffective then further testing is nec. Good luck.
Sciatica. True sciatica is leg pain that shoots from back, down the leg past the knee. This mimics the path of the sciatic nerve, thus it's name. Mri of the spine or pelvis would serve to differentiate in most cases if exam and history is not clear. Young patients more likely to have herniated disc. Older patients, pressure from arthritic spurs. All can be treated non-surgically if not getting worse.
Sciatica. I suggest you see an osteopathic physician and discuss this problem.I suspect you have pressure on a nerve as it exits your spine and may be improved with manipulation by a D.O.