I have a whiteheads on my nose inside of my nose skin and whenever i remove it, it makes a hole what should I do?

In brief: Could be bacteria

If these are truly whiteheads (i.
e., pimples), then they are collections of pus. It may be related to colonization of your nasal passages with bacteria (more than normal). You should probably see your doctor to be sure this is not a sign of a more serious medical process. It may be as simple as a course of antibiotics to clear it or you may need some topical antibiotics in your nose.

In brief: Could be bacteria

If these are truly whiteheads (i.
Dr. Patrick O'Neill
Dr. Patrick O'Neill
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Pimple crater

Topical antibiotic or anti-acne cream (like clearasil) should help discourage re-accumulation until it has had a chance to disappear once unroofed (/"popped").

In brief: Pimple crater

Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Donald Alves