Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) bad for me?

Not if. It has been prescribed to you to treat a diagnosed condition after a face to face evaluation and complete examination. If it is the case & u have concern about it, you should talk again to the doctor who prescribed it to u. But if u take it on ur own without any prescription, u take it at ur own risk. Please do not do that ever. Be safe, ok?
Not for ADHD. Under your additional info it says that you are taking adderall, vyvanse, (lisdexamfetamine) and strattera. I would question the combination as all are stimulants and usually not used concomitantly. You may want to discuss this with your doctor as the more medicine you take the greater the likelihood for side effects. I always try to keep things simple. Good luck.
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) If prescribed for your ADHD, it is worth a try.