Does homopathy work?

Dr. Theodore Cole
Homeopathy does work, but results depend on the accuracy of prescribing.
Using the wrong agent will not produce good results, and with homeopathy the remedy selection is the key.

Dr. Theodore Cole
Dr. Theodore Cole
Dr. Bryan Levey
Very true. And perscribing the right remedy can take time and effort; but when the right remedy is found, the result can be rapid and profound.
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Homeopathy
Homeopathy embraces the "law of similars" propounded by s.
Hahnemann claiming that agents which produced symptoms in large doses cured those symptorms/disease in lower doses. It essentially states that a dilute preparation is more potent than the full strength agent (= potentization). As if 1 teaspoon of sugar was more effective than a cup. I use arnica in my practice but don't get it.

In brief: Homeopathy
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Adam Smith