How do I help someone who is being physically and verbally abused by her partner but want ask for help?

Dr. Robert Woods
In brief: Domestic Violence
Your question implies that your friend is caught up in the cycle of domestic violence.
This cycle never leads to good and can lead to injury or death. You can find information about domestic violence on the internet, with local city or county programs, with your local church or synagogue. Provide information that shows the cycle of domestic violence can be broken. Knowledge is power.

In brief: Domestic Violence
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Go to Therapy
I would recommend her to seek a marriage licensed therapist.
At the same time she may get councelling from religious leaders, attend a retreat or seminaries for couples in her community! church or religious faith. If she has serious risk of physical danger she must contact organizations for domestic violence to look for shelter and get away from serious risk1800799safe. 180096abuse or 18005001119.

In brief: Go to Therapy
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez