Cure for premature ejaculation?

Premature Ejaculator. This is a very frustrating situation for both the man and his partner. There are two common approaches. One is to actually start the man on a low dose medication that has a side effect of prolonging ejaculation. And there are plenty of sex therapists and other experts that can work with your partner on practicing how to prolong the time it takes to ejaculate...To learn some techniques....
Time/relaxation. Time and relaxation often help. Stress worsens the problem, a gentle approach from the partner is good. Make it as much fun as possible and keep him excited. Some medication is available which can help in some cases (ssri's).