I have atleast 3-4 migraines a week, what can I do about this?

Neurological Eval. You need to see a neurologist for evaluation and treatment. See my response" when to seek help for migraine headaches" if you are having 3-4 true migraines /week you need prophylactic therapy in addition to rescue medication for your headaches.It is important to determine if there are triggers that are setting off your headaches(foods, drinks, chocolate etc) and activites that help you.
Consult doc. Your doc will determine if they're truly migraines or tension headaches & ask about possible migraine triggers: stress, medications, foods. If truly migraines, there are several excellent meds for treatment like Imitrex (sumatriptan) that can be given as pill, an injection, or a nasal spray. Eliminating triggers (if any) also helps. If tension headaches, moist heat, muscle relaxers, exercise, nsaid's can work.