List of exercise bike that good for lower back pain?

Several ways. You must be proactive in terms of lifestyle changes including: weight control, regular exercising & not smoking. Make sure to have adequate sleep & good vitamin d/calcium intake. Stretching, core strenghtening and cardiovascular exercise are all important components of any regimen. Walking and biking, can be good cardiovascular components.
Exercise. Routine low impact aerobic exercise can reduce your overall pain (i.e. Walking cycling swimming) i would check with your primary doctor as well. Physical therapy may prescribed. Exercise bikes can be a good way to exercise to help your back but the best thing would be to find one that works best for you. A recumbent bike can often be helpful if you are comfortable in a sitting position.