How often should I have an endoscopy test? My grandfather had stomach cancer, grandmother died from oesophageal cancer and mother suffers from ulcers.

Endoscopy. There is no standard guideline for how often you should have an endoscopy in this situation. In the absence of barrett's esophagus, h pylori, or symptoms there is generally no clear indication for recurrent endoscopy.
H. pylori. Infection is possibility, so have it checked. It is rare to get GI cancers before age 40, but your family history is quite impressive. There are cancers that have genetic predispositions. Your doctor should be able to sort it out. If you have GI symptoms now, you should have endoscopy immediately.