I have a pain in my back at the bottom left and been sick blood and there is blood in my stools and feel light headed help! ?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: You need to see
Your doctor immediately or go to a hospital er. I would not go to one of those "doc in a box" minor er centers as for this problem, they can get expensive and often misdiagnose after numerous expensive and unnecessary testing.

In brief: You need to see
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Andrew Oswari
In brief: Go seek medical help
If you are lightheaded and there is blood in your stools you need to go to the er to make sure your are medically stable.
I had that once and it turned ours to be a bleeding ulcer. They can check your blood level and give you fluid to help your lightheadedness.

In brief: Go seek medical help
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Eric Weisman