I have been getting tingling in my foot for about 2 days now and now really bad pains in my right arm and neck.. Am I having a mild heart attack?

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Can be never too saf
Could be arthritis in your neck.
However heart problems can sometimes have atypical symptoms. If you are in pain in arms, chest, upper back, neal and / or jaw right now go to the er. If not call your doctor.

In brief: Can be never too saf
Could be arthritis in your neck.
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: No
Your symptoms do not suggest a heart problem. The arm and neck pain sounds musculoskeletal, perhaps a pinched nerve in the neck.
The foot problem could also be irritation of a nerve in teh leg. You would need an examination to pinpoint the problem.

In brief: No
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology