I have been getting pain on my left side/back. It hurts really bad when pushed on or when I bend side to side. Any ideas would be appreciated.?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Muscular pain?
When trying to determine the cause of abdominal pain, it is useful to differentiate pain that is originating from internal organs vs.
Pain arising from the (muscular) abdominal wall. Pain that is affected by movement is more commonly due to muscular pain. Have you had any recent trauma or exercise? Regardless, the persistence of these symptoms warrants a formal exam by your primary care doctor.

In brief: Muscular pain?
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen