I had diarrhea 1 month ago, my mensuration cycle became irregular and did I have bleeding but not enough discharge and coloyr of blood is brownish?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Not unusual

You can have menstrual irregularities due to many factors, altho doubt that diarrhea a month ago was implicated.
If this continues and you find it disturbing, go see a gynecologist and be examined. Brown discharge may just signify old blood being discharged from the uterus. This happens occasionally. Not likely to be serious but if concerned go see a gynecologist and be examined.

In brief: Not unusual

Dr. Arnon Rubin