Can you get pimples on your genital area?

Sure. 'pimples' in the genital area are generally not related to acne. Usually they represent a blocked sweat duct. Risks include poor hygiene, unclean underwear and shaving the hair. Stis, especially herpes, can be the cause. Larger 'pimples' could represent a sebaceous cyst. Women can develop bartholin's or skene's cysts. Rare autoimmune dx's present with genital bumps, hidradenits suppurativa.
Yes. Pimples are just clogged sweat glands associated with hair follicles and these are present all over the body.