Been suffering with lower back pain for years but last few months i've been passing out with the pain its like an electric shock from my lower back?

Dr. Douglas Linville II
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Pain and vasovagal

Pain so severe as to create a vasovagal episode (sweats, low blood pressure, passing out) is not normal.
Electric shocks in the back and legs often indicate nerve irritation. The root cause cannot be determined here, but i would have it investigated.

In brief: Pain and vasovagal

Dr. Douglas Linville II
Dr. Douglas Linville II
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Back pain

If you have back pain that severe you should be working with your doctor to resolve the problem so you can be comfortable.

In brief: Back pain

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Scott Tromanhauser
May I suggest you contact your PCP and if you don't get an adequate response then seek out a spine physiatrist or fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeon
Dr. Vikram Patel