I ned serious dental work. What can I eat /take in order to maintain my weight.?

Dr. Rafael Morales
Dentistry

In brief: Protein shakes

If you go to the grocery store or a nutritional supplements store, you can ask for protein shakes or meal replacement shakes.
They contain the nutrients usually found in an average meal and can provide the needed nutritional requirements that would otherwise be difficult to obtain via regular food.

In brief: Protein shakes

Dr. Rafael Morales
Dr. Rafael Morales
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Liquid or soft foods

Of course getting your teeth fixed if possible would be a good start, but i'll bet you are aware of that.
Getting calories in when teeth are bad is a challenge. Healthy foods that are liquid or soft and have substantial calories are best; yogurt, fruit sauces, bananas, soups, soft breads - you just have to try and see what works for you. Protein shakes like ensure can also help.

In brief: Liquid or soft foods

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Keegan Duchicela