I have had extreme pain, numbness and tingling for 2 yrs. I am 27 and have had an MRI and other test and found nothing. What can I do? It hurts lots

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management
In brief: Concerning
Fibromyalgia can explain the diffuse pain but is usually not associated with numbness/tingling.
Where are these symptoms felt? Arms, legs, all over? You probably need neurodiagnosis testing to see where the nerve dysfunction is coming from. This can greatly assist in getting down to the proper diagnosis, so an appropriarte treatment plan can be developed.

In brief: Concerning
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management
In brief: Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is sort of what you might be describing with widespread pain of no particular origin.
. You also need to rule out other diseases of the nervous system like MS and als. Fibromyalgia is far more common than those other neurologic diseases and has a number of treatments. Mri's generally pick up the neurodegenerative diseases. You need to see a neurologist to sort out what is going on.

In brief: Fibromyalgia?
Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Vikram Patel