What is a good vitamin for healthy skin for males?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Agree

I would add, though, that the best sources of vitamin c are not pills, but many fruits and colorful vegetables.
Taken as part of your food they are absorbed and utilized better by the body. A person eating a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables is unlikely to need many vitamin supplements (except d), and is also likely to have healthy skin.

In brief: Agree

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
2 comments
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
I completely agree! The best way to get your vitamins and supplements is through a varied diet - eat the rainbow!
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Also make sure that you are drink enough water and that you do not smoke.
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Vitamin C for skin

Vitamin c is good for healthy, radient looking skin.
Vitamin c can be taken orally and is also found in many skin care lotions and serums available through a doctor's office and over the counter. This should be paired with spf sunblock and a good moisturizer (at a minimum).

In brief: Vitamin C for skin

Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Propolis

Propolis for both men and women is good for skin.
The other skin supplements - selenium, zinc, collogen, glutamine, hyaluronic acid.

In brief: Propolis

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown