How do I lose belly fat?

Eat less; do sit-ups. To help the tummy look flatter, one can do exercises to build very strong abdominal muscles. It will take a lot of work, and will burn off calories. One must not eat more calories than he burns off, or he cannot lose weight. Helpful weight loss foods are natural foods that take time to chew but contain few calories. Examples include carrots, celery, and iceberg lettuce (without salad dressing).
Agree w Dr. Kwok. There is no such thing as spot fat loss. You need to lose weight in general & a certain amt. Of that will be abdominal fat. Eat healthfully, be physically active & insure sure that calories burned exceed calories consumed. To tighten abdominal muscles do crunches, reverse crunches, exercise ball crunches, pelvic thrusts, lying leg raises, side bridge & the “bicycling” exercise on your back.