Should I use eye drops if my eyes itch?

Allergy. There are many good over the counter as well as prescription medication drops for treating allergy symptoms of the eyes.
Baby shampoo. A common cause of itching is actually on the surface of the eyelids. It is called blepharitis, and does not respond as well to drops used in the eye. Gentle scrubs with dilute baby shampoo may be helpful if the eye drops fail.
Yes. Otc medications from artificial tears, to ketotifen containing drops, many types and brands, to many prescription antihistamine, allergy, and steropid drops, all have been used to treat itchy eyes. Try the otc drops first and cold compresses, then if you still have itchy eyes, see your eyemd.
Itchy eyes. Sure, look for over the counter products, but have your eyes checked if those don't work.
Allergy. If itching is from dryness then artificial tears, if allergy then antihistamine drops. See an ophthalmologist to work up the cause of your itching.
Try allergy drops. If they only periodically itch, it could be ocular allergy. You could try an over the counter allergy relief drop that may help. There are a few of these that are sold in the pharmacy. If it doesn't help you should probably get evaluated by an eye care professional.