I have a pain in my neck and upper shoulder for 4years now I went every where and I did every thing the only one who fixed me is the chiropractor?

Dr. Amir Khan
Sports Medicine

In brief: Thats great

Chiropracters can be very helpful. Good luck!

In brief: Thats great

Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management

In brief: Find and Treat TP's

Make sure that trigger points have been searched for and if located, treated.
Massage sometimes helps if it is super aggressive. Aggresive trigger point injections can provide impressive relief if appropriate. To work there has to be a lot of poking around into the painful location.

In brief: Find and Treat TP's

Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Ahmed Elborno
chiropractic management can help but remember it is always about treating the source... 90% and above from adult population will have back or neck pain in there life 60% will resolve with and with out treatment in 6 weeks . 90% will resolve with and with out treatment in 6 months . only 10 % needs real aggressive treatment .
Dr. Michael Gofeld
Pain Management

In brief: Neck joints

Most common reason for ongoing neck pain is so-called facet joints.
Diagnostic numbing injections can be done and if they relieve your pain for several hours, a procedure named radiofrequency neurotomy may ease or completely eliminate the pain.

In brief: Neck joints

Dr. Michael Gofeld
Dr. Michael Gofeld
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management

In brief: Need more Evaluation

Don't know for sure what you have, you need to get to someone who knows how to evaluate pain of a muscular origin.
Chiros can help sometimes, as well as massage therapy. If you have long-standing muscle problems you could have trigger points or myofasciitis. These tp's sometime require very simple injection therapy if severe or other specializd forms of massage if not too severe. Can be treated!

In brief: Need more Evaluation

Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Michael Gofeld
Pain Management

In brief: Pain specialist

You may have.

In brief: Pain specialist

You may have.
Dr. Michael Gofeld
Dr. Michael Gofeld
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Did he?

You have pain for four years and regular chiro treatment has not eliminated it? Not a surprise.
Chiro offers a deep massage but no diagnosis or cure. For neck pain start with a neurologist and you may need a neurosurgeon for treatment. Never let a chiro manipulate your neck - many cases of paralysis and vascular occlusion have been documented with this.

In brief: Did he?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Vicken Poochikian