Can ascorbic acid develop a kidney failure or kidney stone? Thanks

Different effects. Citric acid can prevent the individual crystals of calcium salts from forming stones; however, for individuals with renal insufficiency, large doses of vitamin c are not prudent - see you dac!
Excessive Vitamin C. is contraindicated with renal insufficiency & oxalate renal calculus formers, It could impact kidney stone formation.
Maybe. Ascorbic acid is metabolized into oxalate by your liver. Therefore, taking too much vitamin c can increase your risk of stones. It's less likely to cause renal failure.