I have constant pain on my left side -head, ear, teeth, throat-no other symptoms.Pain worst in the mornings?

Dr. Mark Loury
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Many causes

Most likely you are clenching your teeth during sleep.
The chewing muscles are in the temple, along the vertical aspect of the mandible, and starting on the medial aspect of the joint and attaching to the back side of the maxilla. Headaches worse in the morning are concerning for tumors also so make sure it gets evaluated.

In brief: Many causes

Dr. Mark Loury
Dr. Mark Loury

In brief: Lots of causes

Hate to be vague, but it could be a lot of things.
If you clench or grind your teeth at night, that could cause you to wake up with pain like you describe. Find a dentist that makes a device called an nti. If you are not clenching and grinding, see your physician and maybe a neurologist asap.

In brief: Lots of causes

Dr. J. Blake Perkins
Dr. J. Blake Perkins
Dr. Vikram Patel