What is the best way to get rid of a bladder infection?

Antibiotics. Antibiotics are the best way to treat urinary tract infections. Make an appointment with your primary care physician who will prescribe the appropriate medication for you.
Fix underlying cause. Antibiotics alone isn't the panacea -no antibiotic will "get rid" of the infection meaningfully unless the underlying cause is addressed. Otherwise, it will recur. A urological evaluation is needed in women if repeated infections occur (in men , it need happen only once) to determine if there is an anatomical or physiological problem that can be fixed- only then can antibiotics finish the job.