I have type 2 diabetes and my feet are cold and hairless. What does this mean?

Vasculopathy. Peripheral vasculopathy in chronic diabetics presents typically with skin changes in the lower extremities like the ones you describe. See your endocrinologist to get proper evaluation and management. Heart disease follows not long after.. Take Aspirin and see a cardiologist.
Neuropathy/vascular. Such symptoms can be the result of diabetic nerve disease call neuropathy or circulatory problems.
Poor circulation. What you are describing is consistent with peripheral arterial disease. It sounds as though you are having diminished blood flow to your lower extremities as a complication of your diabetes. Poor cholesterol control and smoking can make this worse. See your doctor for an exam.