Why don't I ovulate. Also very irregular periods can't get pregnant?

Various reasons. There are many causes of irregular cycles the most common is polycystic ovary disease, a syndrome that has irregular cycles and androgen excess (excessive hair growth, acne, increased testosterone). However, thyroid problems, breast discharge, obesity, poor diet, excessive exercise, low bmi, pitiutary tumors, and uterine scarring are some of the other reasons for absent or infrequent periods.
Frustrating. I am sure this is causing you great concern since you are trying to get pregnant. See your doctor or infertility specialist for options to get your cycles back on track.