How do I get my 6 yo to stop peeing his bed i've been waking him up every 2 hrs and cut him off of liquids an hr before bed & he still manages to pee?

Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Normal varient

Bedwetting is usually due to the immaturities of the part of the brain controlling continence.
Your startegies do not help that.There is a conditioning device available and a variety of medications that your doctor is able to discuss with you. Remember that in time this usually improves. Roughly 16% of kids wet the bed at this age.

In brief: Normal varient

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Boris Ripa

In brief: Try alarm

Special device which will awake your child as soon as he starts peeing.
1% population peeing in bed throw their life...

In brief: Try alarm

Dr. Boris Ripa
Dr. Boris Ripa
Dr. Cindy Juster