At my elbow it hurts, and if barely touched or even not even touched it hurts. And sends a tingling sensation down to my wrist. Also my hand goes numb

In brief: Neuritic pain

You describe pain generated by an irritated sensory nerve which is also responsible for the lack of feeling in the hand.
Any trauma, over use, tennis old fracture tendinitis o, r trauma in the story? Also any neck pain, this kind of symptoms might originate in the cervical spine. Need to see your doctor.

In brief: Neuritic pain

Dr. Alessandra Bertolucci
Dr. Alessandra Bertolucci
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Elbow

If it is on the onside of your elbow it may represent an ulnar nerve problem at the retro condylar area or cubital tunnel.
If on the outside it may involve the posterior interosseous nerve which is a branch from the radial nerve at the arcade of froshe.

In brief: Elbow

Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Dr. Eric Weisman