My vitamin d level was 8.41 ng/ml 11 weeks ago. What would you expect it to be after a 300 000 iu im injection of d2? Will i need another?

Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Need to look at why

25-oh vit d3 is reduced with stress through cadmium(cd).
20 minutes of sun if it is overhead from may through aug provides 20, 000 units of vit d a day. D2 is not as helpful as d3. If you were exposed to tobacco smoke in the past, a source of cd , or just have a lot of stress, alcohol use, and insufficient exercise you may have an ongoing need for vit d3. You can take topicailly or orally.

In brief: Need to look at why

Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Kenneth Merriman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: It will go up

I do not feel that d2 is a very good idea and do not feel that single occasional large doses are a very good idea either although this is frequently done in europe and somewhat in the us would perfer a reasonable dose of d3 at about 1000iu/25 # body wt go to vitamindcouncil.
Org for plenty of good information.

In brief: It will go up

Org for plenty of good information.
Dr. Kenneth Merriman
Dr. Kenneth Merriman
Dr. Peter Kurzweil