My period comes for months at a time, then is missing for months. One regular period in november 2011 & can't get pregnant been trying for 2 yrs. Help?

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
In brief: See a doctor
If you've been trying to get pregnant for 2 years and haven't been successful, then it is time for some medical help.
I'm not saying that you necessarily are going to need medication, just that you need to be evaluated, and that you might need medication. Based on what you've said so far, you could have a thyroid problem which is easily fixed with replacement hormones. Also, take 1000mg vit b6.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Also possible that you have polycystic ovarian syndrome which can succesfully result in pregnancy 70% of the time with treatment.
Dr. Adam Levy