If I was born left handed and was left handed dominated ans then became right handed dominated would it mess up my body when using cell phones ?

In brief: Question confusing
Handedness is generally considered a prewired process in most, with right hand dominant most common.
There are many left hand dominent folks, and some where no true dominance exists. (called ambidexterous). If your question is whether a cell phone triggered the change, i'd have to speculate no! someone prewired to do well with both may gravitate to right to fit in or it fits with your activities.

In brief: Question confusing
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Handedness
It should not!

In brief: Handedness
It should not!
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Katharine Cox
Interesting, I am right handed and use my cell phone left :-)
David Escobar
In brief: No.
No. While there is still some controversy about whether the em radiation and/or electronic signals generated by cell phones may have adverse affects on the human body, no conclusive data exists yet.
It is still generally accepted that cell phone use (in moderation) is safe. Still, try to use hands-free devices to minimize em radiation exposure, and don't keep your cell phone in your pocket.

In brief: No.
David Escobar
David Escobar
Answer assisted by David Escobar, Medical Student
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: No
you can use s cellphone in either hand

In brief: No
you can use s cellphone in either hand
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jonathan Jassey