I have djd of the cervical spine and bulging disc in the center of my back about 8 inches above my buttocks what kind of exercise can I do to help rel?

Dr. Douglas Linville II
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Back Pain

Nonsurgical treatment works the vast majority of times for back/neck pain.
DJD in the neck and back usually coincide. Same genetics, and your neck and back have been in the same places . . . Mckenzie exercises are what i most often prescribe. You can by the books online: treat your own back, robin mckenzie (around $15). Core exercises also great: pilates, yoga, piyo, etc.

In brief: Back Pain

Dr. Alvin Stein
Pain Management

In brief: Core extention

Most ly extension exercises will give better muscle control to movements without further injury, but the currative process for DJD disease without surgery is prolotherapy.
Find a good prolotherapist at www.Getprolo.Com or at www.Aaomed.Org.

In brief: Core extention

Dr. Marsha Davis