I'm new in hemodialysis. Howmis the best diet and nutrition for people with hemodialysis? Thank you

Low protein diet. Lower-protein foods include bread, fruits and vegetables- you want to be on a diet that is low in protein if you have hemodialysis. Higher protein foods such as meat, chicken and fish- should be limited in the diet. Consult with a dietician to get amounts and details.
Hemodialysis diet. As every patient is different, it would be best to see a dietician. But in general you need to limit fluids, sodium, phosphorus, and possibly potassium and calcium. Before dialysis, you needed to limit protein, but most people on dialysis are encouraged to eat high-quality protein, such as fish, poultry, and egg whites. protein helps you keep muscle, better fight infection and heal from injury.