A doctor gave me trazodone for leg pain he says my blood vessels are constricted and gave me trazodone what should I take?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Talk to the doctor
Please make sure it was given for leg pain with blood vessel constriction.
It could be that he gave it to you for your concurrent depression and/or insomnia. But it's also possible that he meant to write a prescription for another medication such as trental, (pentoxifylline) but may have been mistaken somehow for trazodone. Please check with the doctor who gave you the prescription.

In brief: Talk to the doctor
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Get a work up.
He seems to think you have an arterial circulation and may be giving you something to handle the pain.
Go back to your family doctor and asked to be referred to a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist.

In brief: Get a work up.
Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Dr. Eric Weisman