I still have a baby tooth and im 23 it feels loose but im scared to pull it because of the fear of not having one to come in place what do I do?

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dentistry

In brief: Can be corrected

Some people do have retained baby teeth.
In most of these instances, they do not have a permanent tooth to take its place. It is common to loose this baby tooth since it is not the same size of permanent tooth and has short roots. Your dentist can replace this tooth with an implant. It can last a very long time.

In brief: Can be corrected

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Dentist x-ray

I would suggest visiting a dentist and explaining your issue.
A simple x-ray of your mouth should reveal if you have another tooth beneath, and what to do about the loose tooth you describe.

In brief: Dentist x-ray

Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: See a dentist

Dentist can x-ray to see if missing permanent tooth or impacted permanent tooth.
So many ways to resolve this issue. See a dentist for a personalized diagnostic evaluation and your best treatment options.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham