Recently diagnosed with chronic hepatitis c, fibrosis, cirrhosis and renal disease. I need resources for alcohol treatment. Please and thank you?

Liver Disease. I am very proud of you for asking this question. Your health is at significant risk. It is time to stop drinking and it is easier with help. Without knowing much about your life my gut sense is that you need an inpatient program that also has a medical component to it. You have very good programs in california. The betty ford center is excellent.