I have a spur in the side of my right foot, cannot remove, fluid build up from heart failure, want heal, what can I do?

Dr. Steven Sheskier
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: Custom foot wear

The combination of a bone spur and fluid build up (edema) from heart failure is difficult to treat.
Your medical condition makes a surgical procedure high risk. If the spur is causing difficult with shoewear a custom shoe that is prushed out or pad can help. If the spur is due to arthritis a custom shoe with an cushioning orthotic can help for foot spurs or a brace for ankle spurs/arthritis.

In brief: Custom foot wear

Dr. Steven Sheskier
Dr. Steven Sheskier
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine